A temporary, less invasive facial rejuvenation procedure to lift sagging skin – that’s what threads lift is all about. It is suitable to perform in various areas of the body such as the face (mid and lower parts), upper chest, and neck. Results usually persist between six months and three years after treatment, which normally costs thousands of dollars. The two main cost determinants are thread type and thread count.It is minimally invasive procedures that temporarily elevates and firm the skin. It’s popular for those who don’t want surgery or would prefer a less expensive facelift alternative because facial thread lifting price (ร้อยไหมราคา, term in Thai) is affordable. It’s also known as a nonsurgical facelift. The type and quantity of threads utilized, as well as other elements like location and provider, all affect how much a thread lift will cost.
What Is a Thread Lift?
A thread lift pulls sagging skin up and back using biodegradable sutures to give the skin a smoother, firmer, and more youthful appearance. For the purpose of grasping, lifting, and suspending the tissue in its new place, the threads may be cog-shaped, twisted, or barbed. A tiny hollow tube or needle, known as a cannula, is used for this surgery, which is carried out under local anesthesia.The threads stimulate the body’s natural healing process and encourage the creation of collagen, a type of protein responsible for giving the skin its suppleness and firmness. A thread lift can provide long-term rejuvenation by promoting the creation of new collagen.
A thread lift is efficient for treating many of the visible indications of skin aging on the face, neck, and upper chest. It can do the following:
- Upright a mouth that is cocked
- Eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin
- Raise your jawline
- Make up for lost cheek volume
What is the Price of a Thread Lift?
The price of a thread lift can vary greatly and is based on a number of factors.
- Thread lifts type. Polydioxanone or PDO is the most common and used for surgical sutures.
- The number of threads used. The number of threads required is a significant cost consideration. More threads are used for an extensive lift because many plastic surgeons charge by the thread.
- Per treatment area. It is defined as the lower and mid areas of the face, neck, and upper chest—the majority of individuals require 2-4 threads.
- Where you are. In general, cosmetic procedures cost more in big cities than they do in more rural places.
- Your supplier. Usually, the fee increases with the provider’s level of experience. Having said that, there is a lower chance of difficulties when choosing a licensed surgeon at a renowned medspa.
Are Thread Lifts Worth It?
The durability and efficiency of a thread lift are influenced by a number of factors. These factors may influence your decision to select thread lift over other skin rejuvenation procedures, even though they are not directly related to cost. Because thread lifts are transient, you’ll need to do touch-ups or have other procedures done to keep the results.The collagen-producing properties of PDO threads normally endure for a total of 1 year before dissolving after 6 months. The benefits of collagen can last up to two years.