Hemp oil is used to reduce chemotherapy-induced side effects such as vomiting, nausea, and pain. It helps with distressing symptoms of cancer. These hemp oils are easily available from the best online store.
Though, apart from these benefits, side effects of hemp seeds and hemp oil are there too like – Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, change in appetite, change in mood, dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting, anxiety, low blood pressure, tiredness, issues with Parkinson’s disease, impacts on hepatic drugs in body, etc. But not to worry, because, these side effects are very rare to appear
- Used as a supplement – The fish oil which has omega 3’s fatty acids have nutrients that are essential for the immune system, mood regulation, and brain development. It works with hemp oil and provides a good supplement during pregnancies. Hemp oil works as an alternative too. There is no need to take fish oil; you can just use hemp oil as it does not contain any mercury like fish oil does. Because mercury sometimes hinders the neurological development of the unborn baby inside the womb. Hemp protein powder pregnancy is one of the alternatives.
- It reduces acne – Acne can be caused by bacteria, underlying inflammation, overproduction of sebum (oily secretion from sebaceous glands under the skin surface) or it can be genetic. As CBD has anti-inflammatory characteristics, it helps to reduce sebum production and prevented the activation of pro-acne agents like inflammatory cytokines. It is very safe on the skin.
- Has anti-psychotic effects – People who have schizophrenia and other mental disorders are advised to take hemp oil supplements as it has neuroprotective properties.
- It helps with the prevention of diabetes – It helps to reduce diabetes and helps in its treatment because of its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- In substance abuse treatment- CBD shows a modification in circuits in the brain towards addiction. Whether it be drug addiction or any other substance abuse, the treatment includes hemp oil to decrease the dependence on morphine and heroin-seeking behaviour.
- Promotes emotional homeostasis – Some psychological conditions require the use of pills. Intake of hemp oil promotes emotional homeostasis and helps with the ups and downs of emotions.
- Helps to maintain a healthy appetite – It reduces unnecessary cravings for food and helps to regulate digestion which results in fine cycles of appetite. The oil relieves constipation, bloating and ease bowel movements.
- It reduces cholesterol – Taking 30 ml of hemp oil per day for four weeks can reduce the ratio of HDL cholesterol to total cholesterol. It promotes the health of the heart as the level of absorption of unhealthy fat reduces in the body.